As Subatomic Studios will release “Fieldrunners 2” on iOS tomorrow, it seems to be very likely, that they will soon release a Android version, too. At least its predecessor “Fieldrunners HD” had a big success on Android.
“Fieldrunners HD” is an award winnig tower defense game, in which you battle againts over 400 waves of bad guys on four unique battlefields.
- 25 unique, hand drawn levels with 4 distinct zones on Fieldrunners Island
- More than 20 weapons to choose from at the start of each level
- Fieldrunners that navigate the battlefield with unparalleled realistic swarming behavior
- Enemies reach you over bridges, through tunnels and trenches
- New “Hybrid Maps”: The combination of designing mazes and fixed path layouts
- Fresh Sudden Death maps with endless waves of enemies
- Bonus levels, called Puzzle Maps, where you have to show your understanding of the enemies tactics
- More than 30 different types of enemies
- New powerful items for precision based attacks
Now dig some trenches to be prepared for the android version.